Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2018, 09:15:36 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Please note: Anyone posting ads not relating to FBI or FBI games or posting other unsolicited spam will be removed from this forum, will have all their posts removed, and will be banned from rejoining.

*** DO NOT POST SPAM!!! ***

Want to become a member???

Due to the huge amount of spam, registration is now completely manual. To become a member of the board, send an email to:

craig@october.com.au

Please be sure to include some info about the games you play so we know you're serious and not a spammer!! :-) Also choose a username (maybe one of your player names?).
We'll reply with your login details.

+  Flying Buffalo Forums
|-+  Starweb
| |-+  Starweb Games
| | |-+  BM-290 just ended, anyone in it?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BM-290 just ended, anyone in it?  (Read 766 times)
Snotnose

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2017, 12:09:23 PM »

Turn 23, amazing.
Craig Delahoy
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 12:19:28 PM »

BM? Does that stand for Bitter end/Multi? If so, Turn 23 is quite quick for a Bitter end game.
Snotnose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 04:15:53 AM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 04:17:25 AM by Snotnose » Logged
Snotnose

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 04:18:09 AM »

Snotnose

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 04:18:47 AM »

Snotnose

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 09:58:52 AM »

Lets see if this post sticks.  It was an anonymous multi bitter end game.  I talked to the winner, seems he invaded someone, said someone started giving him all his worlds/keys/ships, then someone else invaded the winner and with the extra ships/keys made short work of him.
Lin Goldstein

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 07:38:15 PM »

OK, there's the winner, the player the winner invaded, the player giving him the stuff, and the player who invaded him.     That's four players.  Were you, SNOTman, one of those four, if so, which one, or were you the fifth player?

Lin

Snotnose

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 09:24:08 AM »

The winner W invaded his target T.  T responded by giving W all his worlds and keys.  Then sucker S made the mistake of invading W, and got handily wiped out.  Meanwhile I invaded jerkoff J, who promptly started shooting I off his homeworlds, and giving worlds I was about to cap to bystander B.  This lead to tensions between B and I, leading to B invading me.  We were about to have our first big battle when for some reason B withdrew.  Turned out B had made the mistake of shooting at W and W responded with a massive invasion.  The game ended 2 turns later.
Lin Goldstein

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 11:14:18 PM »

W,T,S,I,J,B -- six players in a five player game?
Snotnose

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 09:04:13 AM »

Ahhh, just realized S and B were the same person.  S invaded W about the time I invaded J, S shot at W about the time J started giving B worlds I was about to cap.  W spent a couple turns consolidating S then needed a target.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length